Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My new car.

Options
  • 24-10-2007 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

Sup guys
    Finally got my hands on the new car today, toed it from the docks today i was like a cheshere cat all the way home. From seeing it in pictures to sitting in it a driving it seemed forever but its here,

the good news.... its imaculate couldnt have asked for a cleaner car, the bad.. family stuff has come up meaning i wont be driving her till proberbly january ah well at least its here. any way i wont be given too much away.

it was dark when i got the camera out and shes still dusty so go easy on the comments, after buying OEM lights im really starting to like the "rice" ah well heres the pics let me know what you think......., let me know what you think good and bad

PICT7995Small.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

love it mate!! wheels suit it to the ground too!! but PLEASE get rid of those awful rear lights!! DE-RICE that mo'fo now!!..oh and if your selling your one recaro to get a set of red ek9 ones let me know!!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

very nice., im not into lexus lights at all but their not all that bad, at least there not chrome.,lol.,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

very very nice, love the wheels but as pointed out before the rear lights really let it down, change them and get us some daylight pictures :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

the rear light's aren't too bad. It's gotten to the stage where a Civic with proper rear lights grans your attention!

Great looking car, you must be feeling smug!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Cadzer

Looks sweet, But what engine is under the hood???

• Advertisement

Shes an SiR so id imagine it s a B series engine!!

SaxoDuff wrote: »
    Shes an SiR so id imagine it s a B series engine!!

yeh a b16a unless its been changed :D

ya must be sick not being able to drive it until january projectgtr?

draffodx wrote: »
    ya must be sick not being able to drive it until january projectgtr?

Yeh man must be quite shat looking out your window to see that in your driveway and not been able to drive it!!..ahwell, it'll give ya plenty of time to mod the balls of it!!:D

how are you fixed for insurance in the meantime? Can you actually insure it against theft/damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Sup guys
    Glad you like it, about the lights i hated them in pictures but in person they are really growing on me, as ive said i have an OEM set but im looking to mod these before i put them on.

Engine wise its a B16 with a full 5zigen exhaust (thats all your getting :) for now). Not driving it doesnt bother me at the moment as i have alot of things going on at the moment. Insurance wise im waiting on a word back from a friend who is trying to sort insurance for me for just fire and theft with no driving. I will be transfering my insurance on to it for 2-3 weeks while my other civic gets some work done.

Should be hitting the ring in september with it, now that should be interesting :)

Ill get some day pics up when i get a chance.

• Advertisement

What Civic do you drive at the moment?

its just an EG3 (1.3 DX) so this is some leap allright, just getting a new cv and a service for it so it can be NCT`d and sold no point in having 2 civics allthough id love to keep it and get it K20`d for a bit of a reliable track weapon but the girl friend wont let me take 3 parking spots (2 cars and work van)

Man lose those rear lights!!lol..although I do quite like the ironing board spoiler!!:P..when you say ring to ya mean the german RING??..

I always liked EG3 Civics, probably my favourite shape, they used to be the must-have car in my formative years (late 90's)

yeah im off to the nurburgring come september cant wait. as for the"ironing board spoiler" i like it, its not like the typeR spoiler that you see on every other civic, i want to set my car apart from all the type R`s and the wanna be`s.

Yeah colm EG`s are by far the nicest civics believe it or not i couldnt get a good clean example for the price i got this for, just got a quote today (labour only) for a B16-B18 conversion just need to price engines and parts now.

the high spoiler looks nice so it does really suits it, i like the lower boot spoiler too but i'd rather it didnt stick out as much but its still nice the way it is too.

Advertisement