Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Batista

• 24-10-2007 10:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,003 ✭✭✭✭

Source: Chris Johnson of Gerweck.net

Batista's new book was released last week. It's been described as "controversial", but who knew Batista would reveal himself to be such a dispicable human being.

Here's a quote from the book:

<< Now, don't get me wrong, my ex-wife is the love of my life and I would never knowingly hurt her. However, while I was busting my butt on the road like a dog, she would sit around the house and do nothing. I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum? And since the chemo made her "not in the mood", I had no choice but to have threesomes on the road. I mean, she's talented and I hated to see her waste her life like that when she could be a dancer, or maybe a nurse. But she's not a bad person and I take full responsibility for my actions, even though it was her fault. >>

Later in the book, Batista said that his wife suspected him of cheating. Batista claims he wasn't cheating on her yet, but started a "physical relationship" with WWE Diva Melina shortly after.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Here's a quote from the book:

<< Now, don't get me wrong, my ex-wife is the love of my life and I would never knowingly hurt her. However, while I was busting my butt on the road like a dog, she would sit around the house and do nothing. I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum? And since the chemo made her "not in the mood", I had no choice but to have threesomes on the road. I mean, she's talented and I hated to see her waste her life like that when she could be a dancer, or maybe a nurse. But she's not a bad person and I take full responsibility for my actions, even though it was her fault. >>

I'm under the impression from reading the figure four board (from those who have read the book) that this quote isn't legit. To be more specific Keith Lipinski wrote the following about the quote:

Anyone have the page numbers for this? As I read the book and remember parts parts of that.

"Now, don't get me wrong, my ex-wife is the love of my life and I would never knowingly hurt her." - Pretty sure thats in there.

"However, while I was busting my butt on the road like a dog, she would sit around the house and do nothing." - Yup, thats in there

"I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum?" - he does mention about her not doing anything around the house but after she beats cancer

"And since the chemo made her "not in the mood", I had no choice but to have threesomes on the road." - I smell bull****

"I mean, she's talented and I hated to see her waste her life like that when she could be a dancer, or maybe a nurse." - Yup, thats in there he also says she could work for WWE creative

"But she's not a bad person and I take full responsibility for my actions, even though it was her fault." - yup, expect the final "it was her fault part"

Others are saying its just bull. It reminds me of when footballers get their books serialised in newspapers with the the result being that the truth gets totally twisted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Yeah i read this on another forum. I too have a feeling it's been badly misquoted too.
    VR!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

why the hell would anybody give the ok for that type of thing to go to print, it obviously is going to make him look like a complete asshole, which if true i guess he is. but i doubt its true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,341 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Fair play to the man. has to get his end away some how. And what is the point in havin a woman if she ain't going to cook for you, and service you when you want it?

Chemo - there's a "I have a headache" excuse if the ever was one.

Pfft.

no wait..... WHAT A DICK BATISTA IS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,003 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I was suspicious myself when posting it as who would be that stupid to put that in a book. Whatever about being that crass it would be idiotic to document it and expect it to be then received favourably. So, yeah i shouldn't have posted it:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

he is a complete a*shole anyway. 4 years ago when he was a midcarder he had his own personal security guys to keep him safe, probably in case someone stole his roids i suppose :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

He'd probably be the best heel in the WWE if they turned him. Both the kids and the marks would despise him in equal measure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Thewici

I agree everthing about him screams heel.Wonder will he turn when the fans bo him against taker also if he did write that which i doubt he is an ass####

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

rossie1977 wrote: »
    he is a complete a*shole anyway. 4 years ago when he was a midcarder he had his own personal security guys to keep him safe, probably in case someone stole his roids i suppose :p

I'd hardly call Flair, Orton and Hunter his security:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

it wasn't flair, orton and trips :p it was this little guy and a bigger dude. They got very aggressive at times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

batista= new ultimate warrior, crap worker, attitude sucks,pushed when he didnt deserve it, not liked backstage,thinks hes gods gift to wrestling, great entrance theme

Advertisement