Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody want some pro photos of their baby?

Options
  • 24-10-2007 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

just putting an offer out here for anybody with babies who are anywhere from a few days to a few months old.

myself and my wife are photographers and want to expand our range to include some baby portraits. so we're offering a couple of spots free to build up a little portfolio of work. so if you have a baby, live in dublin or close by drop us your details and hopefully we can give a few new parents some great pictures.

our contact info is advailible via pm

ps: and we won't be charging anything at all for the portraits that we do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

OP, I appreciate what you're trying to do (I really do), but as a word of warning - I was trying to start a shop last year and posted a thread with a link to my experimental website and my thread was instantly locked and I got a figurative hand-slapping from the mods.

This forum is not the place for advertising (even if what you're advertising is free, it eventually would lead to personal profit).

Good luck anyway, and if you get away with this thread then lucky you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

i'm not advertising and won't be advertising here, that website with my contatc details won't be the place we even offer baby portraits

we're just offering something for free from which we and the people who want the photos will both get something out of

Advertisement