Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stevie g's autobiog.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

You hate him because he's clever?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

great sportsmanship by him.

and he is hardly clever.

*claps

• Subscribers Posts: 16,593 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

shocking........

no wonder us toffees hate him!

http://bluekipper.com/assets/images/misc/gerr_book.jpg

because he is a professional and not a dimwit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

not a single player in the league doesnt do that. as a captain its his right.

now go watch your dvd of evertons win last year and have sweet dreams.

and he is hardly clever.

*claps

how is being nice to the ref bad sportsmanship?

• Advertisement

and he is hardly clever.

*claps

Clever enough to win a penalty and get Hibbert sent off the other day

Hibbert got himself sent off.

no

clever and cheat

you are mixing them up.

they are found out anyways, another successful 4th place finish with no silverware looms.

another successful 4th place finish with no silverware looms.

are you really, as an everton fan, slagging liverpool about not being successful enough?:eek::D:rolleyes:confused::):p

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,339 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's hardly shocking, he's only doing what any player with half a brain would do. The real problem is that most of them don't even have half a brain.

• Advertisement

no

clever and cheat

you are mixing them up.

they are found out anyways, another successful 4th place finish with no silverware looms.

Bahahahaha, hows mid-table going for your lot? I cant believe you are talking about us not being succesful. 1995 must seem a long time ago for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Oh dear, can see this thread descending into an all-out punchup :D

dont get me started now lads....!

Everton are a great auld team with a fierce tradition, but we never claim to be title contenders every year, LFC do (apparently)
    but its been nearly as long as us since ye actually won the bleeding league

raffa wasted enough money during his tenure to feed all of africa for fook sake (and himself by the looks of it)

and i would be surprised if he is still in a job next year.

ummm
    might want to get this locked now:D

ummm
    might want to get this locked now:D

start a rubbish thread and then ask for it to be locked when people point out what a pile of crap you are posting? very brave. grow a pair.

you picked a superb night to do this.... as an everton fan, you must not be aware that there is champions league games on midweek? ah well no sense concerning yourself with matters that have nothing to do with your club.

maybe moysey can help rafa out with some free groceries at tescos, seen as ya seem to have something on an issue with Rafas weight?

http://www.the-spine.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/everton2.jpg

dont get me started now lads....!

Everton are a great auld team with a fierce tradition, but we never claim to be title contenders every year, LFC do (apparently)
    but its been nearly as long as us since ye actually won the bleeding league

raffa wasted enough money during his tenure to feed all of africa for fook sake (and himself by the looks of it)

and i would be surprised if he is still in a job next year.

Thats because it would be ridiculous and laughable if you claimed to be title contenders any year let alone every year.

Yep, he's spent money but at least he's signed quality. Even our bad players are better than the majority of Evertons "big" signings

ye obviously never heard of FAIR PLAY from FIFA then lads

well anyways, enjoy the rest of the season. bottom of the CL and ye prob wont even make the UEFA cup

now, that is bad. for a BIG club.;)

well you lot shouldnt be fooling yourself because I dont think anyone expects ye to win the league anytime soon, so why not give all the money ye spend to charity or something.

• Advertisement

God, i thought Liverpool fans were sour when they lose. Everton fans are way worse, arent they?

well you lot shouldnt be fooling yourself because I dont think anyone expects ye to win the league anytime soon, so why not give all the money ye spend to charity or something.

After spending so much on the likes of Yakubu and James Beattie maybe you should get on to moyes and tell him to do the same

I'm not, I got lots of red mates.! Im just backing up some constructive replys thats all........

Yakka will be fine when he stops eating mars bars

Just out of interest, how much did they pay for him?

just a few bob.

A few bob too many methinks

nah, he will get better. he nearly scored a belter against ye, but nearly is not good enough sadly.

hey, could be worse, I mean I could be a spurs supporter.

ye obviously never heard of FAIR PLAY from FIFA then lads

I think we all have, but we seem to also actually know what it means.

I'll ask again so. How is being nice to the ref poor sportmanship and/or against fair play?

Basically you seem to be asking for ulterior motives to be added to the rules?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

If that was the quote you chose to show gerard as a gimp then you've missed by a long shot. All he says there is that if he treats the ref with respect and speaks to him sensibly that he it is likely going to be better than trying to shout at him... sorta what ye'd want all players to think, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,426 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

If that was the quote you chose to show gerard as a gimp then you've missed by a long shot. All he says there is that if he treats the ref with respect and speaks to him sensibly that he it is likely going to be better than trying to shout at him... sorta what ye'd want all players to think, no?

yeah, but no, but yeah, but no, but yeah..... ITS STEIVE G! GGGGGRRRRRRRR Rabble rabble rabble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

I love the bit about Clattenburg, his friendship finally bore fruit on Saturday with the yellow changed to red for Hibbert because gerrard said so :rolleyes: and the last minute pen denied to everon. Ah well, i suppose last nights game was karma :cool:

People wonder why Liverpool fans give Everton stick about being bitter?

Advertisement