Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yamaha YBR 125 For Sale in Meath

• 24-10-2007 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

To the Admin team,

If it is forbidden to post such topics please remove immediately and accept my apology.

Bike Make : Yamaha

Bike Model : YBR 125

Year : 2005

Mileage : 22,682.8

Colour : Black

Extras : Givi High Screen, a Givi Topbox, Daytona Heated Grips, Cyclone Alarm System Model C-11 (Non-talking Version), Stebel Magnum Horn (136dB), Motrax Little Ben Stainless Steel Motorcycle Clock (black), LCD rear brake light with a transmitter to a helmet brake light, wireless helmet brake light.

Overall Bike Condition : Excellent

Tyre/Chain/Sprocket Condition : Rear tyre as new, chain and sprockets changed 500km ago.

Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work : Up to date info available.

Non Restricted/Shop Restricted/Factory Restricted : Non Restricted

Bike Location : Meath

Irish/English Registered : Irish Registered, Meath number plate.

Any Other Relevant Info : Purchased in 2005 and first ridden in Jan 2006 this YBR 125cc bike was my most trusted form of transportation to and from university. It has superb fuel economy and will run for 250 to 300km on a single tank of fuel (12L tank). I am selling my YBR since I now have another bike and don't need two bikes!!

Price : € 1,500 ono.

You can contact me on 01 8259475, I'm away all week but home on Friday evenings (after 8pm). You may call any time during the week and arrange to see the bike at the weekend when I am around. Just ask for Kieran when you call.

Otherwise drop me a PM here or email: scorphonic@gmail.com

Comments

Advertisement