Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

usb lights

• 25-10-2007 1:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

are they any good, would like to get a light for my laptop, not sure how good/reliable, or which type to get, any sugestions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

They are pretty good alright. I got one in Maplins for €10. It's an LED one and gives off a really good light. Clips on to the screen surround and you can angle it any way you like. You can also get gooseneck ones too if you would rather not clip it to the screen,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I got one in the euro2 store for 2 euro, works fine after all these months!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Out of curiosity, what's the light for? Is it to point at the screen? Or to light around the place? Never heard of them, that's all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Like this. Easier see keys in the dark.

SW-SG8-21.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

dulpit wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, what's the light for? Is it to point at the screen? Or to light around the place? Never heard of them, that's all...

just to point towards the keys so you/i can see them, sick of using the light from the screen

handy if you dont want to use your celling light or if you dont have a lamp handy

• Advertisement
Advertisement