Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i really dont remember the phantom boards....

Options
  • 25-10-2007 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

to be so quiet, seems like everyone has gone??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

I've noted that message boards in general have gone quiet. My thoughts are that the social networks - Bebo, MySpace and Facebook - are taking up all of peoples time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

its a shame, cos there's nothin like a good chinwag about whatever interests ya, as well as the banter between the regular members of the boards. maybe ya should start pluggin the message board on air and maybe talk about current topics being discussed or somethin like that, it might encourage people to get more active on it. just a thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

as yes but i do have to say though, phantom gave in to the social online networks as well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

People probably don't check the boards anymore because they're sick of the constant plugging of bands/gigs. Maybe if the presenters posted more the listeners will?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

metalish wrote: »
    as yes but i do have to say though, phantom gave in to the social online networks as well!!

Got to move with the times!
    Creature wrote: »
    People probably don't check the boards anymore because they're sick of the constant plugging of bands/gigs. Maybe if the presenters posted more the listeners will?

There are a few on here. Not always under their own names! But I do see you point in a lot of plugging etc. Can get a bit OTT at times. Should be kept to the gigs thread IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Boards in general has gotten pretty quite the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

i say we blame "MCD"onalds for not allowing discussion of gigs and such here :D

Advertisement