Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Simpsons Movie [£8.99 or less@CDWOW.com] *Preorder*

• 25-10-2007 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here. Region 3 disc and released on November 21st.

1193194605_big.jpg
    Interactive Features:
    Interactive Menus, Scene Selection, Theatrical Trailer, Making Of Feature, Featurette

Review:

They've kept television viewers laughing for nearly 20 years, and now the most popular animated family on the small screen makes the leap into theaters as Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart, ad Maggie embark on their first-ever feature-length adventure. Directed by David Silverman and written by a whole host of Simpsons veterans including Matt Groening and James L. Brooks, The Simpsons Movie also features special guest appearances by Albert Brooks among others.

Special Features (TBC):

* Animators commentary: David Silverman, Mike B. Anderson, Steven Dean Moore, Rich Moore.
    * Producers commentary: James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Richard Sakai, Al Jean, Mike Scully, David Silverman, Dan Castellaneta, Yeardley Smith
    * Deleted scenes - description cards before each deleted scene:
    o Levels
    o Springfield News
    o DMV
    o Sausage Truck
    o Animals Painting
    * Promos:
    o Leno Promo
    o American Idol Promo
    o American Idol Cold Open
    o Lobby Promo
    * TH Spoof

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Darthrodney

A friendly warning ... I have stopped using CD Wow as my last five orders (all pre orders and new releases) were considerably delayed, 3 weeks and longer due to "waiting delivery from supplier".

They seem to be getting their act together after their "difficulties" earlier this year but I got cheesed off waiting and canceled all my orders and went to play.com instead.

All 5 orders were due for release in late September and early October , so this is still going on, true ... they do ship out their old back catalogue on time ... but if you are dying to get a new release in a timely manner be warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Steve J

Ruu wrote: »
    Link here. Region 3 disc and released on November 21st.

1193194605_big.jpg

Thanks Ruu - nice one. That's Christmas Day sorted for me :-)

I've having no trouble with them - I've seen a massive improvement since the takeover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Steve J wrote: »
    Thanks Ruu - nice one. That's Christmas Day sorted for me :-)

I've having no trouble with them - I've seen a massive improvement since the takeover

Yep, same with me. No bother on orders.

Advertisement