Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about PaddyPower

Options
  • 25-10-2007 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Just wondering what the options are for withdrawing your winnings from Paddy Power?
    I have a mastercard registered with them, but apparently cant withdraw to that card.
    Is it possible to withdraw to a Visa Card/Laser?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭someothername

dobsdave wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Just wondering what the options are for withdrawing your winnings from Paddy Power?
    I have a mastercard registered with them, but apparently cant withdraw to that card.
    Is it possible to withdraw to a Visa Card/Laser?

Thanks

as far as i know you can draw it down to a laser (minimum €20)- or they can send out a cheque

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The minimum is €10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

I withdraw to my visa all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

jimbling wrote: »
    I withdraw to my visa all the time.

Excellent, thanks
    I won 150 euro last night on one of their games,want to get it out of my PP account before I spend it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I wonder since the minimum withdrawal is €10 will they have to write me a cheque for my 1cent balance? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Catcher86

I wonder since the minimum withdrawal is €10 will they have to write me a cheque for my 1cent balance? :)

Well you could try withdrawing €10.01.

European MasterCard issuers have unilaterally decided that they will no longer accept withdrawals back onto their cards. All other credit cards work though, including Laser.
    You can also withdraw to a Neteller or moneybookers account if you have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

i've withdrawn plenty of times to my visa card..i've also recieved a cheque in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Very fast on Moneybookers withdrawals too.

Advertisement