Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuakeNight V2.1

Options
  • 25-10-2007 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Right tis time for another spot poll.

We've a choice for this Sunday of either playing on a ranked server (ie do a campaign) or using Fairies unranked smart server with the stop-watch again.

If we're doing the ranked server it'll be pretty full (24 slots) but we'll kick ppl not on teamspeak when a spot is required. Only thing is there'll be no team swap, but we can always swap sides for the next night (or even move to a twice weekly session since nog and one or two others can't do Sunday).

I myself prefer the more frantic nature of the larger games.

Game type for sunday 2 votes

Ranked server
    0% 0 votes
    Unranked server
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 PoP Rev.Friel

prefer an unranked server, it feels more like practice when u can swap teams and have a go.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

i dont mind having twice weekly games :)

im not too bothered if its gonna be on ranked or non ranked..once the night turns out good like it has been doing the last times two :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

If you had to pick another night which night it be ?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

hmm..any night is really fine by me :P

but if i had to pick one maybe tuesday or wednesday just to space the two sessions out nicely :D

Advertisement