Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your favourite "Achievement Unlocked"

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I havent got it but i heard of a great achievement on the orange box: Just One Bullet: complete ep 1 firing exactly one bullet.

Yea I got that ill only be happy once I get the last 4 achievements for the orange box(7 friends one im not including) just the bronze silver and gold medals in portal its too hard with a fecking controller serioulsy!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I would say Zombie Genocider was more relief than anything, especially as I had to do it twice since I died on my way back to a save point and hadn't saved or something stupid like that >.<. Saint was a better one to get but it was annoying at times too.

Quite happy with getting all of the main achivements in Gow. (Didn't get the hosting one, or the 10k kills and none of the new ones)

Some of the geometry wars one were good to get too.

A quick look through my list reveals nothing that really stands out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

I can't stand the ones like getting all the skulls or all the terminals in Halo 3, all the COG tags in GOW, defeats the purpose to me, people trapsing around the game just to get a few gamer points, how is it fun at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

kin9pin wrote: »
    Nice one, I'm still trying to get that on GH2. I once bailed out on 982 arrrggghhhhghh!
    if ur still trying to get that i suggest trying x-stream on hard...... much easier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Conservationist:
    Kill five enemies with the same energy ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Playing throught Episode 1 firing only one round.

Completing Over G Fighters on Hell mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Simona1986 wrote: »
    I can't stand the ones like getting all the skulls or all the terminals in Halo 3, all the COG tags in GOW, defeats the purpose to me, people trapsing around the game just to get a few gamer points, how is it fun at all?

Got all 3 of those, theyre fun, they take you to parts of the maps you might otherwise have misse dif you werent on the lookout :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

got a 2 for 1 last night in medal of honor: airborne, got skill drop achievement for landing through a door and also for kicking the guy while parachuting in, who was standing there aswell :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Kenny 5 wrote: »
    CHeers dude :D

Another is "Marble-fu Transcendent" for Marble Blast Ultra, finish all the advanced levels under the par time, few of them were difficult tbh.

Managed to get Schadenfreude last night with less than .5 second to spare giving me this one!

While on arcade games, Alien bar in root beer tapper was a tough one, I'm glad the controllers are well built :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Ive changed my mind,

on CoD4

Mile High Club

Sky dive to safety on Veteran difficulty

My god 3 hours it took me :eek:

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

"Zombie Scores!" in Shadowrun, even though it was pure fluke. I still take pride in it.:D

Advertisement