Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lettering Tattoo

Options
  • 25-10-2007 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi there,

Silly question as the tattoo itself is simple enough but could anyone recommend an artist that can do some latin scripting. Location would be on the back.
    I am looking at Remis in Celestial Ring on Abbey street as his work looks solid. I am also looking at John in inkwell as I heard that some of his work is very good.
    I just want something that will have straight lines and good fill in. Tattoo will be all black.
    Anyone got any lettering and were you happy with the final result.

Thanks a mill for the help

B-Man

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

id go for art tattoo, but in fairness any artist should be able to do lettering handy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

The UV tattoo I had done by John is lettering, had printed it out from MS Word (lol) so not sure it's really a display of his full skill though. 2 lines of text and only one letter needed a touch-up afterwards so I'm happy with how it went, may not even need touching-up in your case as the UV ink is white so it's hard to see when being inked (even with a blacklight as the blood blocks the light), black will be much easier to see if there are any minor gaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thebeast_78

Thanks a mill for the replies, much appreciated

Advertisement