Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap hotels in City Centre

Options
  • 25-10-2007 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend any reasonably priced places to stay for a Saturday night in the city centre or in the direction of Kilmainham?
    I'm having a 30th birthday party soon and a few of my friends are coming up from Cork. I don't have room to put them up and I don't want them to spend a fortune on accommodation.
    Something for around 100 a room might be ok.
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭clawsthefirst

how about getting them to stay in a hostel in town? Way cheaper than a hotel even if you book a private room. And sure if it's only for a bed for the night after being on the batter why spend a fortune...myself and female friends would usually book a dorm room to ourselves for a big night and it's always been grand

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Cheese Princess

Might be a goer alright. Must have a look at what's around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Can anyone recommend any reasonably priced places to stay for a Saturday night in the city centre or in the direction of Kilmainham?
    I'm having a 30th birthday party soon and a few of my friends are coming up from Cork. I don't have room to put them up and I don't want them to spend a fortune on accommodation.
    Any suggestions?

How many of them? Are they hot? - I may be able to sort something out :cool: - only joking

Hostel would be the best idea or even a B+B - as you know yourself they won't get to bed until the early hours so a hotel would be a bit of a waste imo

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

What price range are you talking about...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Dub13 wrote: »
    What price range are you talking about...?

Anyhow try
    http://www.regencyhotels.com/hotels/content.asp~PageID=39
    or
    http://www.ripleycourt.com/

Or just go to www.laterooms.co.uk and have a search.

• Advertisement
Advertisement