Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help needed - 'Contract for E-commerce Development' & 'Maintenance Contract'

• 25-10-2007 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi All,

I need help putting together two contracts, an 'E-commerce Development Contract' and a 'Maintenance Contract'. These are something that I can give to clients that lay out the T&C of an E-commerce Site Development & an optional ongoing maintenance contract.
    1. Can anyone offer help/pointers in putting together e-commerce contracts?
    2. Any links to good pre-made (modifiable) contracts that suit Irish Law?
    3. Any links to affordable Solicitors in this area, who have stock contracts at hand or who would check over something that I have put together?
    4. If there are any solicitors here who can help out with these two contracts (for a fixed fee) please do contact me offlist. (I have a good doc put together as a guideline).

Some of our concerns are as follows:

Once the site is built and handed over to the client, can we be held liable for anything that goes wrong with it in the future? .......... To expand on this...... Should a client neglect to implement basic security upgrades - how can we protect ourselves self from any eventuality that could result from a hacking of a site? (If for instance we are asked to install OsCommerce or any MS produce... it may need, as of now, unforeseen security upgrades in the future to plug newly discovered exploits. Should a client sit on their hands for 10 years without looking to how the web is evolving and maintaining their site accordingly - we need to be legally protected should things go wrong).

Advertisement