Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need good furniture in Sligo

Options
  • 25-10-2007 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Have moved to Sliog recently and need a good bit of furniture . My wife is an interior designer and I wonder if there is anywhere decent I can get some goos stylish furniture. Really need help with this???????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Classic furniture and instore in the carraroe retail park have some very nice stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Curleys at Collooney Roundabout.
    Sligo House Furnishers at Duncan Island Business Park, Finisklin.
    Cameo Furniture at Finisklin.
    Romeor (Sp?) Furniture at Pearse Rd.

Good luck

There is a fantastic Bed store on the old Dublin road.
    Great customer service, especially when compared to the snide salesman I encountered in Classic Furniture.
    Furthur out the old dublin road there is a large furniture shop you can com accross some nice bits here.

Sligo is actually a good town for this kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭slavigo

I found changing rooms to be very good in the past.
    They're based at the Collooney round about in Collooney. Across the road from the Gateway Petrol station. They have some very nice furniture upstairs.

http://www.changingrooms.ie

I also found them to be some of the nicest people I had to deal with with regard household things like furniture and tiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Apparently Plush interiors and Silver interiors (both on Ballast Quay) are good for stylish interior design stuff. Don't quote me. I've never been in either of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Plush interiors are having a closing down / relocation sale at the moment.

Castle interiors near Plush are worth a look.

Fultons in Enniskillen (40 Miles away) might be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Paul Robinso

Apparently Plush Interiors are moving to the Quayside shopping centre. I went into the shop today and the woman behind the desk told me . They have some beautiful stuff in there, way nicer than anything ive seen before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cranmore

i know theres a gr8 wee place 4 wooden furniture out tubbercurry direction(as far as i can remember) but i cant 4 the life of me remember who or where? ........... i know that this is of absolutely no use 2 u but they were almost half the price of the major outfits, and i prefer to support small local businesses such as this, so i will get on to my father, or my aunt who both got beds, cabinets tables, chairs etc. from them and get back 2 u wit a name or adress or some sort of contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Two super places that wont be a waste of a trip, Taylors in Castledaldwin and also Johnstons in Ballymote. both deliver the next day and are very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Forgot to mention the church street art gallery has some good reasonably priced furniature, not a huge selection but sometimes have nice pieces.

• Advertisement
Advertisement