Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOBILE BROADBAND (any network!)

Options
  • 25-10-2007 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

anyone want to comment on their experiences with "mobile" broadband?
    my own experience with "3" is that many sites are still blocked and msn is "shut-down" regularly probably when they reach a usage ceiling?

I have tried ringing customer care who insist i am the only customer experiencing these issues and have had the usual troubleshooting so often i'm sure i do it in my sleep!(take battery out sometimes will fix a problem but it is pointless doing it over and again till the battery cover is worn loose!)

they then escalate to 2nd line team and then further escalated to back-end team who are the same "team"! wonder why ther are called back-end team? then escalated further to another "fault investigation team" do all these teams exist??

why soo many of them? anyway back to the point they have still not fixed anything and have taken now to ringing me and arguing with me when i wont give out my security passwords for security reasons! just another way for them to do nothing most likely because the issue can not be sorted by customer care they are there purely to keep us merry fools away from the company executives and directors a smokescreen of myths and old wives tales and rumour! (all symbian phones are slow being one example)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

foggy_lad, can you please use paragraphs in your posts, it makes it easier for people to read them :)

Advertisement