Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network check request

Options
  • 25-10-2007 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

I can't access one of my sites and a few others from the same host whilst others (probably Americans) are reporting that they can access them without problems. I know that the problem is not local to me (trust me), So there is to an issue local to my ISP (NTL/Chorus) or perhaps to a larger network segment.

I'd like to request if you could check if you can get http://codewallop.110mb.com and mention what ISP you are using?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I can see it through my companies internal connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭ianhobo

hey, can see your site, but...

I noticed a spelling mistake and filled in your contact form to tell you and got an error :)
    UTV Formmail is for the use of UTV customers only. Please inform the webmaster of this website about this problem.

the redirect is http://www.utvinternet.com/formmail.asp

the mistake was on your contact page, you left out the letter 'l' in *will* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Membrane

ianhobo wrote: »
    I noticed a spelling mistake and filled in your contact form to tell you and got an error :)

Heh :) They left that unchecked for ages, guess they finally copped on, will have to do it myself now :) Thanks for letting me know (and for pointing out the speling error).

About the site not working issue, I have emailed my ISP's support, 2 people here in Ireland that are able to get it suggests that my ISP is likely to blame. Thanks for checking guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I can reach it fine from work. Good articles by the way.

Advertisement