Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Object to planning permission

Options
  • 25-10-2007 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the grounds on which you can appeal an application by a neighbour for planning permission

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Would it not be best you tell us why you want to appeal & we could then tell you whether or not we feel you'd have grounds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

No Boozy its not because its none of your business. nothing personal but just feel that reply was just yourself being interfering.

thanks vinnie ill have a gander.

Pot kettle black!!!
    Your planning on objecting to neighbours planning permission & you call me interferring!!!
    I don't know you, couldn't care less about your reasons.

I just thought you'd find your answer quicker by saying your reasons & being told whether they were good or not, than us offering A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J............... situations where you would have grounds, where you're actually waiting for someone to mention situation z.

That's all.
    Figured you could be waiting a long time.

Anyhow, good luck with that.
    Pleasant attitude!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Yes planning on objecting to my Neighbours planning permission and nothing to do with you. I simply asked for a little help on what i could and could not appeal against. I could have found more things i could appeal against if i got a list which i have greatly received from vinny.

• Advertisement

Yes, absolutely correct!!
    Absolutely nothing to do with me.

I never said it was.

I simply thought you had a specific issue that you wanted help with.

It turns out you don't. You want a list of possible appeals, so Vinny has helped you greatly.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the grounds on which you can appeal an application by a neighbour for planning permission
    Maybe. Some more info will allow one of the lads or ladies here tell of a similar story, and quicken your quest.
    blahblah06 wrote: »
    No Boozy its not because its none of your business.

Actually, you asked, gave very little info, and BB asked for more info, to further help you. No need to be rude.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

OK, relax folks.

blahblah06, it would have been nice to provide some information as to the nature of the application.

If you have enough information, lets leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,789 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Hire a planning consultant. http://www.planninginstitute.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 gimmeabrk07

try http://www.dublincity.ie/business_services/planning/ or http://www.fingalcoco.ie/LivingInFingal/Planning/ i little more info from yerself might getcha a bit more help. gl

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

this muppett blah blah makes a public appeal for advice on a subject then gets all cagey when someone who is willing to help requests more information

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moe, not name calling please.

Advertisement