Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

artists

Options
  • 25-10-2007 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

hoping to get a japanese style koi/lotus type tattoo. anyone recommend an artist for this in dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

michael in art tattoo, good stuff. guys in zulu also are ment to be good, also lads in swords... uhm forget the name stigmatau? stigmatattoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

cool, any of them have a website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭aido182

www.stigmata-tau.com

here's stigmata's address.

Im headin back there on Saturday to get mine finished...Woo Hoo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

aido182 wrote: »
    www.stigmata-tau.com

here's stigmata's address.

Im headin back there on Saturday to get mine finished...Woo Hoo :D

aido what time you booked in for and with how,im headin this sat for 2,cathals gonna do a few more hours on my leg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭aido182

12 with Mick. I have about 2 hours to go on my back so I'll prob still be there

• Advertisement

just got a call,thought they wer gonna cancel when i seen their number comin up,but alls well,im comin in earlier,12.30,sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Whats the significance of the koi tats?
    ive seen a fair few sleeves with a Koi as a centre-piece

i could be wrong but it means,courage,the ability to attain high goals, and overcoming life's difficulties!

Advertisement