Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need assistance (please?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Forgot to say that I need them for this weekend and I'm not too keen on spending 60 quid on them! Thanks though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Try fashion and aperances, You might get more help there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

That hat store on the ground floor of the Stephens Green Centre had some similar hats the last time i was in there... just a maybe.

Rhyme wrote: »
    That hat store on the ground floor of the Stephens Green Centre had some similar hats the last time i was in there... just a maybe.

Cool, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭kev_s88

you can deffo get the hat in Topman.dont know how much though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Have a look around charity shops on camden street (or anywhere else) for hats as well, they turn up some gems, takes a bit of searching though. Think the joke shop have similar enough shade for about a tenner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

you might get the shades in the punk/rock clothes shop up top of stephens green cntr.

Used to be called 'Asha Clothing' (but that was 20 years ago)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

There are bound to be countless others around on the night dressed in the same getup. Just sneak up on a pair of them with some oranges in a sock and BAM - instant Elroy (or Jake)

beans wrote: »
    There are bound to be countless others around on the night dressed in the same getup. Just sneak up on a pair of them with some oranges in a sock and BAM - instant Elroy (or Jake)

Yeah its a fairly effortless costume. I just couldnt be arsed this year.

• Advertisement

Anyone else have any ideas where I might get the shades before I go hunting... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

dunnes n penny's for both i'd say

Still have to try joke shop but no luck so far. :(

http://www.centurynovelty.com/catImages/163-023_large.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

H&M in Dundrum have the hat and probably the shades. I remember because I put the hat on and stumbled around pretending to be pete doherty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

It's called a trilby hat and are everywhere today. Shades you could buy in a toyshop, or 2Euro shop.

Advertisement