Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

end of year

• 25-10-2007 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

i was checking with the exam board and apparently were finnished by the 18th of may this year and the dates cant change. how reliable would you say this is as i wanna book flights for next summer when there cheap and while i have the money!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

mac123 wrote: »
    i was checking with the exam board and apparently were finnished by the 18th of may this year and the dates cant change. how reliable would you say this is as i wanna book flights for next summer when there cheap and while i have the money!

All exams over by 18th may? Surely you jest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

All exams over by 18th may? Surely you jest?

Nope, its on the calendar thing that they finish on the 16th May

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Mushy wrote: »
    Nope, its on the calendar thing that they finish on the 16th May

Is that earlier than this years exams? I thought we finished later usually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

The midterm break in the second semester has been reduced from three weeks to two weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

we do usually finish later, i think it was june last year, thats why im not sure if i should trust them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

http://www.ucd.ie/registrar/dates.htm

Dates are there, says 16th May. Seems fairly official. I could just be the gullible little first year though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

They have been up since the last academic year though so I'm guessing there's some truth to them.

You could always email the exams office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Is the college closed on Monday, yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Yep - arts block may be open but that's probably the extent of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

I'd say it's reliable - only reason it might not be is if you're in final year - they occasionally go on later but probably not now due to modularisation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement