Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cci

Options
  • 25-10-2007 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

hey lads,

does anyone one know where in dublin i can get .22lr CCI mini mags?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Sorry cannot be of assistance

however in Navan (sports Den) and the Gun gallery in Drogheda.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Hilltop in Wickow and Outdoor Hobby in Leixlip, neither are much good to you i'd say though. Outdoor Hobby isn't open and Hilltop is a long way out from Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

ah desperate times rew wicklow is only about half hour down the m50! and lexlip will open shortly i beleive:)

Give a call to hilltop first he may not have stock all the time. Ill PM your Derek Mays number as well he's great ad will deliver to you for a small fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭alan123

• Advertisement

alan123 wrote: »

Galway is a bit of a stretch from Dublin for ammo :D

No you silliy billy.... get them to post it.

(Send your original cert and they will post it back and the courier costs about a tenner I think, Al)

.... but you knew that didnt you. You were making a funny and I missed it. The jokes on Al so!

I didnt actually, didnt think any couriers would carry ammo in thsi country, but I was making a funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

interlink will carry ammo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

cheers for the help lads il hive derek and shhot.ie a ring and see what the story is

thanks again

thanks for the pm rew!

Advertisement