Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone who has it actually like it?

Options
  • 25-10-2007 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Seen alot of people complaining about the game. Anyone bought it actually impressed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I think its the same with Pro-Evo every year, everyone hates it for the 1st 4 or 5 days and then one day it clicks and your used to it, then you love it!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Fieldog wrote: »
    I think its the same with Pro-Evo every year, everyone hates it for the 1st 4 or 5 days and then one day it clicks and your used to it, then you love it!

:D

Hope thats the case. There is alot of negativity around it so far. Getting mine later. See what I think then. Enjoyed the Demo

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

I think anyone who has it is far too pre-occupied to be posting on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 pert

I loved the demo, game is meant to be much better than the demo, can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Phoole wrote: »
    I think anyone who has it is far too pre-occupied to be posting on here.

Not if they didn't like it :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

I havent read a review yet that recommends Fifa above it, i think a patch will clean it up alot

The More i play the more problems i find.

I was doing editing today on it. I started off with the home kit then away kit . I then did the Keeper home and away kits . I suddenly realised that i only have 12 slots to edit. Meaning you can only fully edit 3 teams and 12 players :(

This is on the 360 .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

From a limited ammount of play, I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Very limited play here on PC (1 game)...Like it. Long passes seem a bit fast but other than that I am liking it. Plays a bit slower than the 360 demo which is good.

Advertisement