Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

32" Seg LCD HD Ready TV - €596 (w/ 20% back) [Dunnes Stores]

• 25-10-2007 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Saw this in the Dunnes in Ilac Centre yesterday and it's in my local Dunnes. No real information or stats on it as girlfriend just mentioned it to me on the phone. Could be a piece of crap!

Still only works out at about €475 after vouchers back and all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

This TV was mentioned in an older thread.

Not sure what to make of it. Anyone here got one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Heard very poor things..

Two staff members i was chatting to mentioned 3 pallets of the same TV returned were sent back last week.

They have a 42" of the same make for about 800 euro after vouchers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mayto

does anyone know the model number of the Philps 37 inch lcd tv Dunnes are selling. Its currently 900 euro but with 20% back, you will get it for 720 euro. seems like a good deal but need model number to get specs for it.

Advertisement