Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old People At Atm Machines

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

They should add a bin beside the "information slip" bin, where one can dump the dead body of the previous ATM user after I've bludgeoned them to death with their own ATM card because they paused for about 30 seconds every time a new screen appeared.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

Middle-aged women (usually with ginormous handbags) (only start rooting for purse as the very last part of the transaction!)
    Old people - obvious reasons

Avoid any ques containing the above at all cost!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Oooooh I hate people who faff around at ATMs. I always get stuck behind the old people who print off a mini statement, stand there examining it for a few minutes and THEN decide how much money to take out. Its so irritating.

Totally unrelated, but also hate those old bags who choose to pay for their shopping with the spare change from the end of their purse. They always do it when there's a queue behind them, starting ot think they do it on purpose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    In a related point, people who buy groceries or stuff in the offy using a laser or credit card and hold up the queue shouldnt be allowed out on their own, and shouldnt be allowed access to either cash or cards due to their complete lack of intelligence.
    Haha. I hope you get suck behind me all the time. I love my Laser card.

In the states the terminals in 7/11 etc. are much quicker so this problem doesn't arise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭in_da_club

Can I queue up behind you? You left out "take money"... :D
    lol

Advertisement