Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxi in k/k

Options
  • 25-10-2007 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

whats the story with 24hr taxi service in kilkenny.tried to get one last night to go carlow.nothing doing have they all stopped working at night

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

whats the story with 24hr taxi service in kilkenny.tried to get one last night to go carlow.nothing doing have they all stopped working at night
    Who would want to go to Carlow? :p

There are loads of taxis around. Just not the ones you have numbers for.

Some mornings I start work at six, and if it was raining I would get a taxi.
    The hassle I have getting one despite having plenty of taxi numbers is unreal.
    The amount of taxis you pass when you are walking instead is.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think the problem may be that most of them are not willing to go as far as Carlow rather than a lack of taxis. I avoid taxis whenever possible :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'd have to agree, legally however Taxi's can't refuse a fair without a valid reason for a fair that is within a 30mile radius.

and it wouldn't pay me isn't a valiud excuse, take there number and report them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 little nell

Who would want to go to Carlow? :p

There are loads of taxis around. Just not the ones you have numbers for.

Some mornings I start work at six, and if it was raining I would get a taxi.
    The hassle I have getting one despite having plenty of taxi numbers is unreal.
    The amount of taxis you pass when you are walking instead is.... :rolleyes:

can u give me a good no.then,thanks

Not sure about Boards.ie regulations regarding handing public numbers over so...
    PM sent. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 little nell

thanks king ,rang the first no. you gave me and was sorted by a nice old guy so will use that from now on.

No problem.

Advertisement