Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steve Morse

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Music4life

He's Unreal Heard of him before but that video blew me away.I looked him up on wikipedia are Dixie Dregs any good.He's a great versatile player.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

One of my favorite 'road tunes' ever is by Morse and the Dregs, "Cruise Control".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

KArl where the **** have you been that ya didn't know of his Godliness! I spent years trying to learn "Tumeni Notes", then when i finally did learn it it only took one summer in Oz for me to forget it all... :D

me <3 Morse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

KArl where the **** have you been that ya didn't know of his Godliness!

Where did I say I didn't know of his Godliness? :confused:

His Godliness is as well known as his cleanliness. :D

Yeah, you can hit me for that one... But yeah, this is nothing new to me, just looking up some vids of him on the youtube and thought it might be worth throwing up here. It's a great vid, and those volume swells at around 1:30 are crazy, the fact that he does it with the volume knob just amazes me, I have to use a pedal for that kind of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Where did I say I didn't know of his Godliness? :confused:

hmmm apologies i seem to have imagined some comments where you said you never heard of him before. i think i may be hallucinating...

/reaches for phonebook and looks up mental hospitals.

• Advertisement
Advertisement