Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Network Information !!!!!! READ HERE FIRST before asking about it !!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

Can i access the college network servers from the student villages? i.e for one of my modules files for coursework are stored on \\moe_srv1\. At the moment i cant access them but is there a way to do it? im think i was able to connect to it last year in plassey village..probably not tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Feyy

You can access most of the college network servers from the student villages, unsure if "all" can be accessed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

it doesnt work for me..any ideas on why it wouldnt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

Anyone any ideas on what settings you need to put in to get the Microsoft Exchange working on a iphone/itouch. It asks for
    Email
    Server
    Domain
    Username
    Password

Can't seem to get it working! Any help would be appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Mrmoe wrote: »
    Hi,

I am trying to connect to the UL wireless network on a Dell Inspiron 6400 running Windows Vista. I am able to connect to the ulwireless network. I have very good signal strength but I am unable to connect to the intermet. I have read the appropriate ITD documentation but I am still unable to figure this out. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated before I contact ITD as I am sure it is quite a simple solution that I just can't figure out myself.

Ah! I have this problem almost every second day. It'll connect some days and not others - very annoying (although I have an Acer Aspire 5920...) Do I need to register my laptop for this problem to go away?? Oh and I usually try to connect to internet in the library - though right now I'm on the orange chair next to EM010 waiting for my Japanese tutorial :cool: How cool am I?

• Advertisement
Advertisement