Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bottle banks

Options
  • 25-10-2007 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey, :confused:

New to the city and trying to get used to all the recycling..
    Any idea where I can find a bottle bank to get rid of the empties??
    I'm still trying to find me bearings so the more central the location the better.
    Thankin you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Westside Shopping Centre, where Dunnes and McDonalds etc are. Think it's Seamas Quirke Road but it could be Bishop O Donnell....their all the same to me!! I'm a newbie too!! (Well, I was 2 months ago, now I'm an oldie newbie.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Fletch123

Outside Harvest in Claddagh (across the bridge from the spanish arch in the mini-carpark there).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

there's one on the western distributor if you're in the knocknacarra area. the one by Harvest near Raven's Terrace is the only one in the town i can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

There's one in the Tesco car park too. They're all over the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Where are you?

Beside the Kingfisher and Community Centre, Renmore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

In the car park behind the omniplex i think... also beside the aquarium in salthill.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

handy one down by the docks if you like near there, at the end of the claddagh walk

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

anyone know where I can leave paper/cardboard to be recycled

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

anyone know where I can leave paper/cardboard to be recycled

You could try the City Bin Company. I don't have their number handy, but they should be in the book. I use them for my household bins. They do city centre collection; I think you buy bags off them and leave them out for collection.

• Advertisement
Advertisement