Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring?

Options
  • 25-10-2007 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok guys im doing a course at dcu and wondering if i fail first year , can i transfer to another course(considering i have enough points) in a different college?? Eg. Fail a DCU Course and transfer to DIT ??if ya can , hw long do you hav to do it ?? Thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

please help !!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think you'd have more response from the relevant colleges - I don't see the relevance of this thread in the Leaving Cert. forum.
    Can't you ask someone within DCU about it?

I don't understand the 'how long do you have to do it' bit.

If you fail first year, you can apply to transfer into the second year of another college but in reality you wouldn't be accepted into that year. If you want to transfer into another college - anytime - contact the college you wish to apply to and ask for their admissions office.

If you fail first year, and want to transfer into the first year of another college you could just go through the CAO route as a back-up, or apply to the college directly. So you can apply to transfer into anywhere you want, but they make the decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

why is this post in this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

dont listen to regob he doesnt count as a member of the human race, all he does is complain and campaign for new/useless forums, so pay no attention to him

the above advice seems to be sufficent though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Fad wrote: »
    dont listen to regob he doesnt count as a member of the human race, all he does is complain and campaign for new/useless forums, so pay no attention to him

the above advice seems to be sufficent though

another personal attack fad, my god your getting good at these attacks, why is there separate forums? this is obviously a thread relating to dcu, send the thread home.

to answer robdcus question. im not quite sure

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

regob wrote: »
    another personal attack fad, my god your getting good at these attacks

THE FACELESS INTERNET STRIKES AGAIN:D:D

Advertisement