Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best reasonbly priced chocolate cake?

• 25-10-2007 7:09pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im in the mood for a really chocolatey (fudge etc.) cake but dont want to go shopping to be enticed be by a cake that looks like it would taste fantastic from the illustration and then be seriously lacking on taste.

Anyone any idea's preferably something from the local tesco, dunnes, supervalue etc.

Worse case scenario i just run up to the shop and pick up a vienneta, i know its ice cream though but still :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

tesco finest choc cake. saaaaaaavage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Coolmore do a lovely chocolate cake for around €4. Tried the chocolate and orange one at the weekend and it was gorgeous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Can't give you any details on price, but I would suggest trying Marks and Spencers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Coolmore do a lovely chocolate cake for around €4. Tried the chocolate and orange one at the weekend and it was gorgeous!
    that coolmore cake is savage! either really cold from the fridge or heated w/ icecream..... drool

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    Can't give you any details on price, but I would suggest trying Marks and Spencers.
    Their chocolate fudge cake is soooo good! Can't tell you a price either though, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

That's what I was thinking of but couldn't think of the name to mention it. It's soo yummy :)

Advertisement