Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airborne... hhuuuuggggrrrrr

Options
  • 25-10-2007 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

:eek:....

there was a slowdown in the WWII games niche so I thought hey, why not try out some Stalker to pass the time... wow how brilliant was that... in fact the game cost me E1,150... fifty for the game and a thousand and a bit for a new rig to play it on... am I glad I had it to hand... well, I didn't but mr visa is always such as friendly chap... :D

finally MOH Airborne arrived :) and with great excitement I relished the thought of having a free roaming, MOH AA, COD and Brothers in Arms inspired slug fest... hopefully I thought they may have learned a little from H&D II.... but what load of cr@p unfolded itself in front of me :mad:as the I realised to my horror the pretext of this shooter... no, it was Sonic the Hedge Hog and the Mario Brothers that were the inspiration for this one...:confused: it didn't even live up to Castle Wolfenstein as had a few bad ass monster Nazies krept in at the end at least my Doom nerve would have got a tickle...

I close with the line of blx, blx and more blx... :(
    ok, and now back to Stalker... but find more patches and replay.. again! :cool:

Cya, the duke

Advertisement