Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test waiting list

Options
  • 25-10-2007 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

How long are the waiting lists to sit the test for the first time? Rathgar/Churchtown/Tallaght centres in particular but any will info be helpful!
    Thanks, A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The lists (current to the end of 2005 :rolleyes: ) are on the driving test website. Average waiting time nationwide is now supposed to be 16-26 weeks.

I was waiting six months at Tallaght a few months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 xStarx

I heard Tallaght had closed down.. their lease ran out. Ive been waiting 5 months for my second.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Maximo

Yeah thats true the lease ran out alright . Apparently it was let run out . Dont ask me why ?
    I had my test booked for Tallaght and then I got a call that my test was being changed too Rathgar !!! The hassle this caused having got pre-test for the Tallaght route and then been changed too Rathgar .
    Then the the morning of the test I left @ 7:45 my tst was @ 9:15 thinking Id have enough time .... Only just I arrived at the centre 9:10 .
    It is a joke they have too re-open the Tallaght test centre ASAP .

Advertisement