Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing File for 360

Options
  • 25-10-2007 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Will it be possible to get a file somewhere to fix the names and the jerseys? Dont fancy doing it all myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Don't think so. Someone else (I think kensutz) was saying MS wouldn't allow Konami to have this feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Don't think so. Someone else (I think kensutz) was saying MS wouldn't allow Konami to have this feature.

Cheers Zapp. See how long i can go without changing them. Hate it, takes too long :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

No you can't

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

I'm having a look round the net now for a list of everything that needs to be changed on 360 but can't find anything yet.
    If anyone finds anything helpful post a link here and I'll do the same if I can find anything.

Keith186 wrote: »
    I'm having a look round the net now for a list of everything that needs to be changed on 360 but can't find anything yet.
    If anyone finds anything helpful post a link here and I'll do the same if I can find anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2008

You'll have to change them all yourself unfortunately.

If you go near the bottom of the page you can select the countries which you need to amend, i.e. Germany, N. Ireland, Wales & I think one or two more, can't remember of top of my head.

You'll probably be able to recognise most players, check the ages if not sure and Wiki has some photos of players which look like the players in PES.

It has some stadium names too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Something else to be careful of if you do manage to get a Save file for the 360 version. You could run into problems for your Account down the road.

From MajorNelson.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Looks like progress is being made. This guy seems to have proved that it can be done. Just need someone now to make a complete file!

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=53906
    http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=53776

Need to get me hands on an exploder and memory card. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Something else to be careful of if you do manage to get a Save file for the 360 version. You could run into problems for your Account down the road.

From MajorNelson.com

If you read the threads about this its not the option file you change its an edit file. The option file is what holds the gamerscore etc. Changing the edit file does not break any rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

How do you transfer the file to the 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

you need a memory card and an xploder thing, too much hassle tbh

• Advertisement

Looks like a lot of hassle for the time being, maybe in a month or so someone will think of something with less hassle. Good way around it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

ShaneU wrote: »
    you need a memory card and an xploder thing, too much hassle tbh

If you had a few mates that also own the game on the 360 you could just buy one of each and split the cost. Thats what I'll be doing anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

Anyone find site listing correct club names etc. yet?

Advertisement