Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new york pie company

• 25-10-2007 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

only heard today, and i thought it would be a good idea to share the information with you !

NEW YORK PIE COMPANY IS IN THAT OLD BUILDING IN THE PARK !!!!!

woo hooooo , i cant wait to get a ham and cheese pie,
    and a pepper steak one too ¬!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Yeah have been in this cafe twice...its absolutely beautiful....its lovely to sit in the park and have a cup of cpffee or a cappuccino and a pie or they have lovely big rice crispie cakes

I have to say its a fantastic addition to he peoples park...which the council have done up beautifully....its thriving down there now..great to see people getting the use of it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭BBM77

Totally agree, I was down in the park last Saturday, it was lovely, full of people with a pleasant atmosphere. The city council gets a good bit of stick on this site but they deserve credit for the job they have done on this occasion. If I was to make one point though, a couple of park wardens keeping an eye on the place would be a wise addition. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

yeah its smashing down there, especially on a sunny day. but when the sun goes down, then the freaks come out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

I took the new camera down there to test it out a few weeks ago and I'm impressed with the changes in the park. I refused to go down there for years because it was so bland and boring but now I get a chance to mess around with the camera because there's a few things worth capturing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

only heard today, and i thought it would be a good idea to share the information with you !

NEW YORK PIE COMPANY IS IN THAT OLD BUILDING IN THE PARK !!!!!

woo hooooo , i cant wait to get a ham and cheese pie,
    and a pepper steak one too ¬!!!!!

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! I nearly cried when it disappeared from John St. However I presume it's not open after-hours to cater for those who, like zombies, crave "piiiieeeee" after a night of bottles and tunes?

• Advertisement
Advertisement