Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on new tv

• 25-10-2007 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭

Just lookin for a new full 1080p hd tv around the 40inch mark give or take and would like some knowledgeable advice on what to get. i have a ps3 so something that will take full advantage of it would be great i like gaming. Also i picked out a sony kdl46w2000 for my mam a few months back and have run the ps3 on it and am very impresed with it. Only fault i noticed is some motion blurring in sports and some ghosting(i think its called) basically when its all dark except for someones face things like the eyes seem to be moving a milisecond behind the rest of the face, if you've seen it you'll know what i mean.

So basically whats new that has gone further towards eliminating some of the problems inherent in LCDs. Or should i think plasma.
    I've had a quick look aroun and found this, SAMSUNG LE 40M 87, seems to be what i want.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭brian_rbk

The new sony v series is a great tv. Good specs and a nice looking tv too

Advertisement