Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal of cancer services from Sligo hospital

• 25-10-2007 10:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Was anybody at the protest tonight?

Good turnout ...I'd say around 1500 - 2000 people.

Good lady wife made me go along. Was never really involved/properly intersted in the issue ...but I am now !

It's disgraceful what they're doing to the people of the Northwest ...we're not 2nd class citizens.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

No I wasnt at it but I saw all the cars and a fair amount of people around the back of the hospital and in front of the IT,dont know the name of that road.I saw the Gardaí there aswell
    I didnt know what is was for but the passenger in the car said something about a walk to do with the cance facilities or something in the hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cranmore

i wasn't there but i would like 2 take this opportunity 2 thank all of those who turned out on our behalf 2 voice their feelings (and mine, and those of most of the NW [i know nobody who has not been affected in some way by the curse that is cancer]).

WHAT THEY R DOING IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!!!!

Advertisement