Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Just applied for my test

Options
  • 25-10-2007 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I reckon there'll be 200,000 people applying in the morning so get in quick while you can.
    I was meant to buy a car this week and had got a quote for insurance.

That would have been useless to me come monday morning.

PS. Bertie Ahern now earns more than George Bush and Gordon Brown - Don't let this be forgotten

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭j1979p

So is it true that if u apply before monday, you don't have to wait 6 months for the test?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Armstrong

j1979p wrote: »
    So is it true that if u apply before monday, you don't have to wait 6 months for the test?

you only have to wait 6 months from the date of issue of your provisional.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

but what if someone got a provisional licence last week.. can they apply for a test before the 30th ??

i think you can

Advertisement