Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes 2008 ps3 network probs

Options
  • 25-10-2007 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone able to register online to play yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

never mind, all working now! hooray!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I haven't playing online on the 360 yet, only bad thing i've seen so far is the choppy frame rate on the instant replays

online play for me is pretty good, some choppy playback alright every now and again buy prolly server-side rather than game-side. realy happy so far!

Network down for maintenance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

tw0nk wrote: »
    Network down for maintenance?

till monday

i expected this so invited mates round every night this weekend :D

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

so no network play this weekend, bollocksology to that.

surely they could have sorted all this PRE release.

how un-prepared can you get like

im just glad they have agreed theres a problem and are trying to fix it! I wouldnt like to be a server-side developer working for konami this weekend! :D

tw0nk wrote: »
    im just glad they have agreed theres a problem and are trying to fix it! I wouldnt like to be a server-side developer working for konami this weekend! :D

What makes you think they are working?

It took 6 weeks last year :(

kdjac

online play is back! im playing now, wahoooo, il report back if its any better than last night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

After the debacle that was online on the launch of PES6 then they may aswell keep it offline until fixed.

• Advertisement

well just played it, was playable but still a little laggy, better than last night anyways

time to get the boards group going again i think

time to get the boards group going again i think

you on psghey?

kdjac

Where the **** is the password for this online. Using PS3.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Where the **** is the password for this online. Using PS3.

user registration? noob :D

kdjac

Indeed. You are right again this year :o

yes ps3

i hear its interplay this year aint it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ian-AE86

hi guys,

i just bought PES 08 for the ps3 today and i set up and registered online and went to the lobby and tried to play a match with one of my mates and it wont let us. he has no probs playing people online so i presume its a internet setting wirelesss problem i may have??

can anyone shed some light on this for me cos its cold, miserable and wet outside and i wanted to stay in and play this all day and now im upset. :D

Cheers,
    Ian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Old Skool Cars

I am also having problems with my network play on this game?? :confused: i can connect to the lobby and search for rooms etc but when i try and join a room or invite a friend it says there is an error?

is this a firewall or port setting problem and if so how the hell do i fix it!!

Today for some reason I have had no problems with network play..... its been absolutely brilliant for about 3 games, only a tiny bit of lag every now and again but nothing to interrupt game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I am also having problems with my network play on this game?? :confused: i can connect to the lobby and search for rooms etc but when i try and join a room or invite a friend it says there is an error?

i got the same problem as yourself...and i have my ps3 in a DMZ an all, dont know why its not connecting. Can anyone help?

that happened to me with FIFA, tried differant copies/rang EA etc.... traded it back in after the 3rd of 4th day!!.....

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

I had the same problem. You have to change the security level of your modem. If you're with eircom go to their broadband support page to get the IP address for your modem. When you get to the netopia page just reset the security level to low, i think its originally set to medium which doesn't allow for online gaming. This worked for me and I was happily playing online last night.

Advertisement