Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeff hardy cs

• 25-10-2007 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Curious any of the rest of you think there will be any point in voting hardy because theres no way vince will let him take the title

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Whoever wins the vote won't be getting the title anyway. I voted Jeff simply because I think he's the most capable of having the best match possible with Orton at the moment. Shawn isn't fully recovered and Kennedy is Kennedy. If Jeff actually does win though, I really hope they don't make a HBK vs Kennedy match. Kennedy will probably end up injuring Shawn further

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wouldn't be totally shocked if Jeff won the vote as he has a lot of young fans as well as female fans and they could be the deciding factor. I voted Michaels but I wouldn't have a problem with Jeff in the main event spot if he got there.

Fozzy makes a good point regarding Kennedy having a match with Michaels. I'd be confident that Orton could protect Michaels at the PPV but Kennedy's looked real sloppy of late and I'd say Michaels wants nothing to do with him considering he's maybe at 80 per cent tops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

There's no way they're gonna let Jeff take the title, regardless of insanely over he is, at least not just yet. But he'd benefit from a high profile title match (see his series on RAW with the Undertaker in 2002, he got over huge, it also helped Undertaker turn face again as well) especially as he's not so lax as he was five years ago.

VR!

Advertisement