Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scrubs - Season 7 [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

• 26-10-2007 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

That's right people - it's back tonight!

Thursday night comedy (Scrubs, The Office, Earl) is back with a bang!

To paraphrase Ain't It Cool News, predictions and reactions tomorrow!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I know you don't watch it, but I'd like to add "30 Rock" to that Thursday night list of goodness - four shows, all among the best comedy coming out of the states right now. Sure "It's Always Sunny in Phildadelphia" also comes out on Thursday too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

I though scrubs had been cancelled?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

madrab wrote: »
    I though scrubs had been cancelled?
    Nope, though this has been confirmed as the final season by Bill Lawrence's own decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭jawlie

basquille wrote: »
    Nope, though this has been confirmed as the final season by Bill Lawrence's own decision.

Can Bill Lawrence have a decision which is someone elses's? ☺☻

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Watched it at lunchtime. Lots of chuckles - classic Scrubs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Scrubs has been in danger of cancellation ever since it premiered in 2001. However, on October 25 at 9:30pm it returns again for the premiere of its seventh and final season.

Its discussed here

Not surprising as its been awful this season as its finishing on Net2 next Thursday, lets hope this season finishes on a high :rolleyes:

Also here's a video of them talkin bout the new & final season:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

The first episode wasn't that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

I love Scrubs,sad to hear they wont be making it anymore.:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I liked it.. could have been better, but I still laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah thought it was pritty poor tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Anyone else feel that in season 7, JD has turned into one of the most annoying characters on television? Why has he started talking like a retard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Meh... the first 4 episodes have been a little crap, don't think I even laughed once at episode 4...
    Hopefully this season picks up steam soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

They seem to have cranked up the needy factor in JD and that's made the show worse. Seven seasons of a needy whining "please love me" type of character is too much. They actually started making fun of it in the show. That still doesn't make it funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

First 3 eps were meh to decent. The last one is one of the worst I can remember. Lets hope it gets better for the last season, it deserves better than this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Has not been amazing and ths season has been cancelled i think?
    i dont know if its 100% but i think we get around 12-14 episodes then it ends but a little down the road they have said they wold tie up story lines with a direct to dvd movie

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

User45701 wrote: »
    Has not been amazing and ths season has been cancelled i think?
    Nope. They've chosen this to be the final season which is a very different thing to being cancelled.
    i dont know if its 100% but i think we get around 12-14 episodes then it ends but a little down the road they have said they wold tie up story lines with a direct to dvd movie
    It's about 50%. They have every intention of doing the full season, including the series finale on TV. However the WGA strike may prevent this and, if that happens, they're committed to bringing closure by releasing the final story as a DVD release.

For a show in it's 7th season, it's obviously not as good as it was. But it still brings the "funnay" - although genuine laughs are getting far and further between. But there's still more than enough than enough funny (and equally bizarre) moments than other so-called "comedies" on the air.

When JD and Turk were on about the water park and Turk came down the slide after JD and had his trunks off.

JD: "I thought i was being pistol-whipped!"

That line sent me into fits of laughter in that last episode.

Advertisement