Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carrol Nash Classic Insurance

• 26-10-2007 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Just a quick question to who ever might know, do Carol Nash Insure multiple classic bikes on one policy?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

they most certainly do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Dubsmax wrote: »
    Just a quick question to who ever might know, do Carol Nash Insure multiple classic bikes on one policy?
    Yes but they sting you 45 quid for any mid-policy adjustments. You can insure an unspecified number (I asked what was the max and the lady said one guy has over 20 bikes on the one policy) of bikes on the one policy for about 380 quid TPFT + European Breakdown (and i've used it and it actually works here in Ireland anyway). The price always seems to be the same regardless of age (though you must be over 25 to qualify in the first place), sex or location.

Some T&C's apply-bikes must be garaged to qualify for this policy. They have varied with their definition of what constitutes 'garaged' with me on the phone however the minimum would be garden shed in own back garden. No underground carparks in apartment complexes etc.

I think it's fantastic value so long as you're happy only riding 15 year old bikes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I have a diversion 600 1991 on classic insurance for the last two years and this year added a 1990 cbr 1000 supersport for the 45 quid admin fee. The 600 does about 90mph and the cbr has a speed limiter which activates at 169mph !!

Needless to say I have never tried it.....

Advertisement