Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ian Paisley Heckles the Pope [Footage]

• 26-10-2007 12:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

...in 1988.
    Why did I never hear about this until now?!
    What was he thinking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdREMz_w9I

What would happen if he did this nowadays?

Mods:
    1) I didn't put it in the Religion forum because there is a cnut in the video. They don't like to talk about cnuts over there.
    2) I didn't put it in the "Strasbourg" forum because not enough people have complained about there not being a "Strasbourg" forum here yet.
    3) I didn't put it in the "Cool Vids & Pics & Links" forum because I think that people would actually like to see this.

Ignore 1, 2, and/or 3 as you see fit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Oriel wrote: »
    Why did I never hear about this until now?!
    What was he thinking?
    You weren't born then?
    He was thinking "stinking papist bastards".

Am I right? Even close? Is there a prize?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

The fact that Ian Paisley is an ignorant cnut isnt really breaking news..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

edit - *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

'tis interesting to juxtapose that with a few days ago when he was asked to comment on a possible visit to Northern Ireland by the Pope, and he held his tongue and refused to comment :) Old school Paisley woulda been all over that like a rash! Even an old grouch like him is managing to put his sectarian crap in the past for the good of the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

and this is why reeling in the years should be shown in schools as a supplement to the history courses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

just love posting this whenever he's mentioned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

fair play to him, anything that shows europe and the wider world how much of an anti-christ the 'pope' is is welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Ian paisley is an arrogant moron, this only proves that for hmm, about the 5,687th time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Paisley is a pro troll ,kinda like ann coulther

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

He deserved to be heckled.

Not necessarily by Paisley though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Lol, thats fantastic :D

Advertisement