Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toilets in Johnston court

• 26-10-2007 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I had problems finding them myself, so i thought i'd save every1 else an hour of searching b4 they wet themselves outside virgin or the sony centre.

As you come in from the o'connell st. side head into the cafe, coffee shop on your right hand hand side and go up the stairs and you should see a wee white door oposite you, walk through this and they r on your left hand side as you walk down the wee corridor.

it might actually b 1 more floor up, i cant really remember coz i woz 2 busy tryin not 2 piss my pants!!!

either way they r through that wee coffee shop on either the 1st or 2nd floor, just look out for the plain white door (u think they'd put up some sort of toilets this way sign) if you go through door and just see steps then go up 1 floor and out the door and go through the plain white door oposite.

Hope this helps somebody out there.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's a little out of the way. By the time you find the bloody thing you'd have wet yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 cranmore

i got there just in time, but a had 2 ask quite a few members of staff b4 i got there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Thanks for that. Must have been designed for the sat nav era.. must get it updated!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Thanks for that. Must have been designed for the sat nav era.. must get it updated!!

I wet myself every time that aussie girl speaks to me anyway ;)
    We don't need toilets in Sligo. Sphincters of steel at this stage:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

i always thought it was fists of steel, but iron bowels would answer alot of questions about sligo

• Advertisement
Advertisement