Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skinny jeans as tights

• 26-10-2007 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Has anybody noticed the amount of girls wearing skinny jeans as tights!!

Ive seen loads of them wearing a skirt or dress with boots and skinny jeans!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

noticed this as well, I think they look great under a dress but with a skirt, tights are the only way to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

Ive noticed this aswell!! they look alright with dresses, but I dont like them tucked into the boots!! with the dress!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

i absolutely hate the jeans with a dress/skirt over it trend. It could be said its too cold to wear a skirt so jeans are worn underneath.. but then just dont wear a skirt!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

yup is everywhere! to be be fair, Its much better than those women who wear leggings as trousers...ick...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Has anybody noticed the amount of girls wearing skinny jeans as tights!!

Ive seen loads of them wearing a skirt or dress with boots and skinny jeans!!!

I can't say I've noticed it and I hope I keep not noticing it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

They could like nice under dresses, like dark or black ones, but with shoes rather than boots...Under skirts = just no!!!

Haha I actually saw a girl about 15/16 wearing a bright pink silky bomber jacket, black leggings and those horrible pink boots I've been seeing a lot lately?! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

There are a lot of horrible boots about this weather..to be honest I think I have an aversion to bomber jackets esp with furry hoods, and boots...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

To be honest, the jeans under a dress or skirt is hardly a new phenomenon?! Thats been around for years! The fact that they're skinny is just people moving on. Although I wholeheartedly agree with LadyPennyWorth...those people who think leggings=trousers should be shot...WAAAAY too much info!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Esmereldina

dirtydress wrote: »
    To be honest, the jeans under a dress or skirt is hardly a new phenomenon?! Thats been around for years! The fact that they're skinny is just people moving on. Although I wholeheartedly agree with LadyPennyWorth...those people who think leggings=trousers should be shot...WAAAAY too much info!

People have also been doing dress over skinny jeans thing for at least a year now... it's not like skinny jeans haven't been around for a while! I liked the look in summer, though with shoes, not boots. I don't know how it would work as a winter look... the whole skirt/dress over jeans trend hasn't really caught on where I'm living now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 -avey-

I wear my skinny jeans with shoes and a longish top, but not a dress!! Or else tucked into boots instead of with shoes :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement