Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Track Day Preformance TDP

Options
  • 26-10-2007 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

My mate has an STI and was thinking of bringing it down to Track Day preformance??? Has anyone got work done by TDP and how did it work out??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

in my opnion and other.. martin tracey is your man to go to in westward engineering!! that or head up to ecc up north

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 angryaine

stay well away from TDP.
    i can show you a first class example of a good car gone wrong if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

angryaine wrote: »
    stay well away from TDP.
    i can show you a first class example of a good car gone wrong if you wish.

go for it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 angryaine

well as you asked...

run wires around the engine bay as required, but fix them in place with double sided sticky tape. great idea until they get wet. oh, and the bits stuck to the top of the rad melted away quite nicely, leaving the wires available for melting! just wait till the car goes up in smoke!

classy joint or wha!
    p-nut wrote: »
    go for it:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

TDP have seemly upped their game recently so i cant comment on them, having owned an evo i went to the best evo mapper in the country which is johnny in Ai Autosport up in belfast.

similar to the STi, i would be looking for the best mapper for them in the country.

Andy Forest is the best in the UK seemly and he comes over here on a regular basis to tune and map a few cars over on the irish subaru drivers club, so log in there and see who they recommend would be my recommendation.

hope it helps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Advertisement