Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the cheapest place to preorder Crysis?

Options
  • 26-10-2007 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Show me the savings.

Where is everyone else pre ordering their Crysis copies from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,766 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I'll probably pick it up in Smyths for around the 41 euro mark with the loyality card 10% discount

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

you can play it for free soooon!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

conzymaher wrote: »

I love the way that people are willing to fork out €300ish for a graphics card, but won't spend €40 on a game...

I ordered mine from softuk.com, if you search the bargain alerts forum there should also be a code you can use for free shipping...
    It came to £24.64 for the collectors edition for me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,766 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

tman wrote: »
    I love the way that people are willing to fork out €300ish for a graphics card, but won't spend €40 on a game...

Yeah credit where its due, top titles like this and Bioshock I wll always buy quality titles that a big amount of effort has gone in to produce. 40 euros for a PC game is great value if you compare it to the price of the console versions.

Also very interested being a Quad core owner to see if it will use the 4 cores to improve the game (it was demo'd by the developer when Intel bought out the first Quads last year)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

yeah but I want the multiplayer of this game. I've had enough of hamachi :rolleyes:

plus i've built my machine for crysis. I might as well buy the game. tman, where do you get the promotional codes and vouchers? Is there a site?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Me want info too, we want ownage

BAPS FTW

Atari Jaguar

L31mr0d wrote: »
    tman, where do you get the promotional codes and vouchers? Is there a site?

I just used the "Broadband" code mentioned in this thread - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055163377

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Look at the time of my post? I was talking about the demo fools!!!!!!

This deserves my monies and i cant wait for multiplayer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

for the majority of games, i have to say im way too tight and download them (that way i dont feel so bad forkin out s much for a pc, i get free games :D)....even tho i can with no hastle get it for free when it comes out, im soo still gonna buy this...farcry has always been my no.1 and the demo for crysis seems very good, so ya...ill buy it for sure!...dont know where tho....hmmmm (seriously, im in UL at the moment, havnt a notion of where theres a pc store in limerick city)

Look at the time of my post? I was talking about the demo fools!!!!!!

This deserves my monies and i cant wait for multiplayer :)

Ooops... sorry for being so presumptuous:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

cant download a graphics card :cool:

Ri_Nollaig wrote: »
    cant download a graphics card :cool:

wat an ansewr! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭in_da_club

crysis looks savage!cant wait to play it have it ordered from play.com €41.99 inc postage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Geff

Well you can't download hardware for your PC can you?

thats jus been said

Advertisement