Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cancelled test

Options
  • 26-10-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

I'm learning to drive and applied for my test during the summer. I was moving to Scotland in September but figured, with the waiting times, I wouldn't get my test until January when I would have moved home. I got a date in October which I had to cancel and was wondering what happens now? Will they send me another test or do I have to apply again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Guisseppeth

As long as you cancel it within the agreed time limits (10 days before the test date I think) then they will reschedule for you at no extra cost. You do go to the back of the queue again though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Oh that's fine! Finger's crossed I get it when I move home. I just bought a car and can't wait to drive it but with all these news rules I'm gonna have to pass the test first!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Sorry to jump onto someone else's thread but if you cancel do they write to you to confirm that you've cancelled and that your application will be reprocessed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Yeah they write to you confirming the cancellation, and you go to the end of the list

Advertisement