Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rules of the Road Handbook

Options
  • 26-10-2007 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

So, i'll have to invest in one of these.

Is it still the old 80 pager with ford cortinas in it or have they brought out a new one since? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You'll find out when you invest in a copy. It'll most likely be modified very soon...
    http://www.rsa.ie/PUBLICATIONS/upload/File/ROTR_2007.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Isn't the RSA sending these out to all homes in the country? I know one was dropped in my door.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Is it still the old 80 pager with ford cortinas in it or have they brought out a new one since? :confused:
    :rolleyes: Have you been living on the moon lately?

€4 in all good bookshops! ;)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Are you a provisional licence holder? Does the fact that you don't yet have a copy of the new ROTR suggest that you don't put too much significance on doing/passing your test?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I thought one of those books was dropped at each household,I got a copy about a week and a half ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

bobcar61 wrote: »
    I thought one of those books was dropped at each household,I got a copy about a week and a half ago
    The OP may not be living in a conventional "household".

Advertisement