Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big Boys You Are Beautiful Y/N?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

SpAcEd OuT wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

What you think.. too big or just right

just slightly too big for my liking...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

"Has to be tall"
    "Has to be lean"
    "Has to have some muscles"

etc etc

And not one dig at the girls for being superficial!!

Do you think if the blokes started a thread about the type of female body shape "it has to be" for them, that there wouldn't be a load of posts berating us for being superficial and telling us its whats inside that counts!

Typical double standards! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Meh, looks like the cover of a gay men's mag... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Well my boyfriend is pretty big in the tummy area!! That's how I like my men. Hugging a skinny man (or woman for that matter) feels weird. And before you give out about that, I'm really skinny, so I'm weird to hug too!! :p (And fat people love telling me how anorexic I am...except I just had 2 packets of crisps and am about to start my 2nd bar of chocolate. Yummy.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Calibos wrote: »
    Ah well, maybe dudes are just a tad more laid back about such things?

But i doubt it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Calibos wrote: »
    And not one dig at the girls for being superficial!!

Do you think if the blokes started a thread about the type of female body shape "it has to be" for them, that there wouldn't be a load of posts berating us for being superficial and telling us its whats inside that counts!

No, chances are we'd be making digs about your taste in women as opposed to not considering personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

I like men to be a bit pudgy. My fella is cuddly and it suits him. He has a really sunny personality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭ptashka

g'em wrote: »
    Well if you're a fan of rugby physiques, I can't recommend the Dieux du Stade Calendrier enough...

just had a look at it...HORRENDOUS!!!! seriously, very tasteless photos. nothing original, just all sorts and sizes of d***s on display, not even so much of the body! disgusted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

i said i wanted flesh on a man!!!

in the pic up above too much veins...

girls have a great weekend!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

What about the kinda guy who works out a lot, but likes the Guinness, so also has a beer belly? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

(And fat people love telling me how anorexic I am...except I just had 2 packets of crisps and am about to start my 2nd bar of chocolate. Yummy.)

Do they actually say you're "anorexic" (coz that's HORRIBLE and they should know better, esp if they've any hang-ups about body size themselves!) or do they just comment on how slim you are?!?! If it's the latter it's only because they envy you so you should take it as a compliment. They only wish they could eat so much and stay thin!!!

You're lucky (In their eyes!!)

Back to the issue @ hand - men - anyone know a nice lean unattached one I coud get my hands on? Oh and HAS to be loaded, HAS to be faithful, HAS to be good in bed, HAS to be considerate, HAS to be have good manners, HAS to be good fun, HAS to enjoy a party, HAS to have a nice car, HAS to be good with kids, HAS to be loyal and trusting and trustworthy, and most importantly... HAS to have me in bed by 10pm ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

Dieux du Stade Calendrier

nope to.... eh... poncy not enough man...

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    Back to the issue @ hand - men - anyone know a nice lean unattached one I coud get my hands on? Oh and HAS to be loaded, HAS to be faithful, HAS to be good in bed, HAS to be considerate, HAS to be have good manners, HAS to be good fun, HAS to enjoy a party, HAS to have a nice car, HAS to be good with kids, HAS to be loyal and trusting and trustworthy, and most importantly... HAS to have me in bed by 10pm ;)

And what do you bring to the table then? :D

If I was you, I'd get rid of most of those conditions, and just say "HAS to be not imaginary."

:)

What about the kinda guy who works out a lot, but likes the Guinness, so also has a beer belly? ;)

As long as beer bellies are kept under control and they are not a problem! Works out a lot = Fit = Fine by me! Enjoys a few pints! That's ok too as long as it's after the gym :D

• Advertisement

If I was you, I'd get rid of most of those conditions, and just say "HAS to be not imaginary."

My ex had MOST of those qualities . . . just not ALL and so now he HAS another woman!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah - I think I should keep on dreaming...............

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

LMAO

Big arms make a girl feel safe.

Big guys make a girl feel small and delicate (unless they're already small and delicate!).

Big ftw!

Dragan wrote: »
    And what do you bring to the table then? :D

Oh....er.......I'm appreciative?!? :D

That do?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I've a Golden Retriever pup who'd fit most of your demands somewhere.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

i love a guy with a bit of weight !!!

• Advertisement

That do?!

Dinner would do the trick!! :D

That do?!

Nope.

If you happen to look like this, then we can talk about dinner and a movie. ;)

Dinxminx wrote: »
    LMAO

Big arms make a girl feel safe.

Big guys make a girl feel small and delicate (unless they're already small and delicate!).

Big ftw!

I actually have to agree! I've really broad shoulders so I love cuddling up to strong guys with broader shoulders than mine!

Did I mention I'm 6'1" and have rather broad shoulders? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

big yes, fat no.
    sorry. blubber is not attractive on either sex. women seem so much more forgiving about it though. but then i guess considering most of the women here seem to be trying to justify being overweight then they can't afford to be picky :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Oh Karl you're such a tout! ....... BTW ladies, I'm 6'2, Broad Shoulders AND don't drink Guinness so it's all in order. Yes quite a catch really.

Did I mention I'm 6'1" and have rather broad shoulders? ;)

But your ugliness will always hold you back! :D

I like lean thanks

But your ugliness will always hold you back! :D

I'm not ugly, I'm rugged!

I'm not ugly, I'm rugged!

Rugged like a boot! :D

Ah who am i kidding, i'm just jealous of your sexy!

• Advertisement

Rugged like a boot! :D

Ah who am i kidding, i'm just jealous of your sexy!

Admitting it is the first step. ;)

Admitting it is the first step. ;)

How many steps are there?

If it's too many steps i am likely to just start making excuses and pretend like i'm happy about it! :D

How many steps are there?

If it's too many steps i am likely to just start making excuses and pretend like i'm happy about it! :D

3 steps?

Ah, better give up tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Seraphina wrote: »
    but then i guess considering most of the women here seem to be trying to justify being overweight then they can't afford to be picky :p
    That made me rofl... meh, I can afford to be picky and I'll be quite happy to take all the calendar boys and leave the soft squidgy yokes to the other laydeez :D

@ Karl, rugged and Guinness drinking is all good too, and if you're making Dragan swoon then you're definitely a winner ;)

@ Karl, rugged and Guinness drinking is all good too, and if you're making Dragan swoon then you're definitely a winner ;)

I am picky alright, and i have great taste in men.

Gay for Karl Hungus......who knows. :D

:D

Hands are a huge thing for me, I physically could not be with someone who didn't have big strong man hands.
    I'm like Chandler from friends about it, I become obsessed by small/ambigous hands freakish nature and it totally puts me off.

Ideally I like big men, tall, very broad, with useful looking muscles.
    Then the same but fat.
    Then Skinny but broad and muscular.
    Then fat but average.
    Never skinny and flabby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Only women who look like this are worthy of even the ugliest man's affections.
    They have to be that height too. (6'1")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

Mmm I like big strong arms and hands.
    Don't mind a bit of flesh round the middle, it's way better than stick-thinness!
    Oh and a nice bum ;)
    Not really into muscles myself....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Jesus christ, I've just looked at that list, and the only box i tick is that I like parties lol

What about the rest of the boys in here? How much of that list describes you guys? Please make me feel better about meself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

I'm not that fussy about body shape really but not fat..or too skinny. Anything in between is fine.

Terry wrote: »

OFF TOPIC.
    Delete and give yourself a warning. Like a a good mod.

Back on topic......

hugh_jackman.jpg

This is what I'm talking about....:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Terry wrote: »

stacy keibler is a god amongst women :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moonbaby wrote: »
    OFF TOPIC.
    Delete and give yourself a warning. Like a a good mod.

Careful now. :D
    rossie1977 wrote:
    stacy keibler is a god amongst women :p
    Indeed she is.

• Advertisement

Nah, more like this.....

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:LB1iCHQhpmifXM:http://gratounette.canalblog.com/brad_pitt_fight_club_tro_sex.jpg

This isn't the best image, but still.... Oh Aragorn, you may pierce me with your sword anytime....

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:HCIoE3p84duslM:http://www.librarising.com/astrology/celebs/images2/T-Z/viggomortensen2.jpg

Or Kieran McDonald, for anyone who's seen him topless....

These examples will do for now.

Here's one of me a while back. Not all that big looking though, my arms are considerably beefier now. ;)

ken12im5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Here's one of me a while back. Not all that big looking though, my arms are considerably beefier now. ;)

ken12im5.jpg

Well, I don't feel so bad about meself now ;)

:p

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Well, I don't feel so bad about meself now ;)

:p

Yeah, knowing you could never possibly compete with my awesome looks must be a huge burden lifted off you shoulders. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Most irish men are terrible for looking after themselves (somewhat including myself here) but have to say there isnt much exciting about it to look at. Toned all the way baby!!!

Doing everything in my power to avoid this stereotype - keeping myself healthy, and beer-belly-less (my one fear).

This time 12 weeks - a lean 185lb at 6'00 and still have a bit of stamina (all going well) ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement